Our refinance with cash out was denied… something to do with our agricultural exempt land that cannot count as equity. They are attempting to accomplish this with a different approach…refinancing our home and just our 1 residential acre separate from the 6 agricultural acres. Praying for this attempt to be approved so we can have funds for our adoption…hopefully we will hear something tomorrow. Praising God...He is always good!!
The twins could also be transferred sometime this week…praying for a smooth transfer with no complications.
Praying for Jim (BK man) too. I get a sad feeling in my heart each time we drive by looking for Jim and he is nowhere to be found. I was really hoping he could have gone to church with us today.
Hyatt finally overcame the 'putting your face under water' fear. He's pretty proud!
We had a family reunion for Trey’s side of the family in Bowie, TX last night. It was so strange to see the family members I always see on facebook in person…facebook is great as a backup but real life face to face is way better:) The homemade ice cream was AMAZING too!!
We had a nice Father’s Day. I love the dads in my life and the dad of my kids is not only the greatest dad ever but my very best friend.
The Lord’s presence was sweet today at church. To love God and to be like Jesus is to serve others.
No comments:
Post a Comment