My life is not what is was two years ago, a year ago, or even two weeks ago. My desire and consuming passion to follow Jesus is not natural. I believe anyone living for Jesus in the midst of a world who prizes living for themselves is operating in the supernatural realm. It is a choice we are all free to make, but it’s only through His Spirit and by His grace that this occurs. At times I wonder, “why me?” That question is not stated sarcastically or regretfully but with awe and humility. It’s an honor to love and follow Jesus. But, why have I been given this grace from the Lord to want Him like I want Him? It’s such a joyful and peaceful place to be….loving Him. I will clarify the joy and peace are not always a physical joy or peace. Many times on the physical level I do feel lonely. But spiritually, I’m never lonely…He is satisfying on every level. I’m still working on the full obedience thing. I had a few small scale developments in our adoption today but I will get to those in a blog soon to come. Let me get to the point of this blog...grace.
How can I have been given so much grace from my Lord and struggle so hard to give it away. In my heart I never intentionally want to be greedy when it comes to grace. Lord knows I need it just as much as the next person. Seems like people who don’t see eye to eye with me on certain things never accept my advice or consider my heart’s desire for what I passionately feel is in their best interest. Have their heart’s hardened or do I seriously lack grace ? Maybe it's a combination of both.
Stay tuned to my next post...I'll be having a book give away and YOU could win!
1 comment:
Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment