We have 6 month old twin daughters waiting for the adoption process to run its course in Haiti so they may be placed in a forever family…our family. Each child is a gift from the LORD and we are blessed!
I think often, “why Haiti?”
I’ve never been able to give a clear answer to someone who would ask me the same thing. I basically go full circle and end up with, “why not Haiti?”
"Why Haiti?" has once again crossed my mind in these last few days. This time I began to recap the things in my life over the year leading up to when our hearts became forever linked with Haiti. The one thing I can say that dominated my life during that year leading up to Haiti, and even still, is my wholehearted devotion to Jesus.
I’m not at all claiming I was perfect and I will be the first to say that the LORD has much work to do in this sinful heart of mine. Nevertheless, I can say that where I was and where I am now is in a state of seeking His face with all my heart.
I realized as I have sought the face of my LORD, in patient love He has gently carried me to where I am. And trust me, as a broken piece of clay, the Potter’s hands have done a fair share of reshaping me along the way…sometimes it was welcome and other times, if the flies could talk they would tell you, I was kicking and screaming. I'm so thankful for our Heavenly Father's grace. "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The LORD is good to all he has made." (Psalm 145: 8-9)
That’s why it’s Haiti…the result of my journey seeking Him. And, I still say, "Why not Haiti?"
God is my strong tower here, people. I will shout it from the roof, “APART FROM GOD, I HAVE NOTHING GOOD IN ME!!” Jesus is my everything and as I follow Him, I find myself adopting from Haiti and so much more.
God is my strong tower here, people. I will shout it from the roof, “APART FROM GOD, I HAVE NOTHING GOOD IN ME!!” Jesus is my everything and as I follow Him, I find myself adopting from Haiti and so much more.
As you seek His face you may not be led to Haiti, but you will see His unfailing love for you. Your intimacy with the Creator of the world will consume you and you will find He created only one of you for a very special, beautiful, and unique purpose.
Psalm 27:8
“My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
Your face, LORD, I will seek.”
Blessings and love to each one of you in Jesus' Name!



2 comments:
i have smething nicer baby could suck let her mom watch me cumin her mouth while i feel herpussy
jhg
Post a Comment